Welcome to the Home of the Wranglers!
We are an AVID Elementary School
Principal: Aimee Breton
Assistant Principal: DeRon Johnson (Interim)
The mission of May Ranch Elementary School is to ensure a nurturing environment where quality programs produce successful learners prepared to tackle life’s opportunities academically, socially, and in the workforce of the future.
We envision our students as life-long learners who are socially responsible, well-mannered, and academically prepared to make important life choices for themselves and as positive contributing members to society.
- Increase the number of students reaching proficiency in English-Language Arts.
- Increase the number of students reaching proficiency in Mathematics.
- Increase the number of English Learners making progress towards proficiency in English.
- Increase parent participation and community involvement.
- Maintain our attendance rate at 95.5% or higher.
- Improve School-Wide Discipline/School culture.
Parent Engagement: Val Verde Unified School District is committed to embracing a collaborative culture for students, parents, teachers, staff, and the community that sustains exceptional parental involvement and promotes the social, emotional, and academic growth of our students.
College and Career Ready: Students graduating from the Val Verde Unified School District will possess the academic and technical skills required to pursue college and career options of their choosing.
Positive School Climate: The Val Verde Unified School District will maintain safe and effective learning environments where students develop positive social relationships and a sense of school connectedness.
Maintain and Modernize Facilities: The Val Verde Unified School District will offer safe, clean, and well-maintained schools that are technology enriched.